Close Menu
Reality News TodayReality News Today

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Aare Musulumi Urges Unity, Spiritual Renewal as Ramadan Begins

    February 17, 2026

    Oyo NUJ Congratulates Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin, at 39

    February 17, 2026

    Saudi Arabia Announces February 18 as First Day of Ramadan 1447 AH

    February 17, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Aare Musulumi Urges Unity, Spiritual Renewal as Ramadan Begins
    • Oyo NUJ Congratulates Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin, at 39
    • Saudi Arabia Announces February 18 as First Day of Ramadan 1447 AH
    • Amofin Beulah Adeoye Celebrates Oyo Speaker, Debo Ogundoyin On His Birthday
    • Amofin Beulah Adeoye Hails Governor Makinde’s Strong Supporter, Seye Famojuro On His Birthday
    • WAEC Releases 2025 Private WASSCE Results as Pass Rate Drops by 11.47 Percentage Points
    • Muslims Urged to Look Out for Ramadan 1447AH Moon on Tuesday
    • FG Drags El-Rufai to Court Over Alleged Interception of NSA Ribadu’s Phone Calls
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Reality News TodayReality News Today
    • Homepage
    • News
      • Feature
      • Special Report
      • Business and Economy
        • Education
      • Photo News
    • Health
    • Event and lifestyle
      • Technology
      • Security
    • Video
    • TV
    Reality News TodayReality News Today
    Home » Oyo Govt, Residents Dismiss Claims of Damage to Ex-Deputy Governor’s Property
    News

    Oyo Govt, Residents Dismiss Claims of Damage to Ex-Deputy Governor’s Property

    AdminBy AdminJanuary 14, 2026No Comments29 Views
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn WhatsApp Reddit Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    The Oyo State Government and leaders of the affected community have dismissed claims that any property belonging to a former deputy governor of the state was damaged during the demolition of a fence linked to an ongoing road dispute.

    Speaking on the issue, the Secretary, Mr Yusuf Bolaji, alongside Alhaji Dikirulahi Tiamiyu, explained that the demolished fence was erected on a long-existing service road meant for the benefit of all residents in the community, stressing that no individual has exclusive ownership of the road.

    They emphasised that reports alleging that the former deputy governor’s property was affected were false, noting that no structure on his land was touched during the exercise.

    Mr Bolaji explained that the road had existed for decades and had been in constant use before it was suddenly blocked. He said he bought land in the area in 1983 and had freely used the road for more than 30 years.

    “I came here in 1983 to buy a land. This road has been there for the past 30 years and we have been plying it. Suddenly, the road was blocked by Engr Olaniyan and the motor dealers. There was no building here before,” he said.

    Corroborating his account, Alhaji Dikirulahi Tiamiyu disclosed that complaints had been lodged with both the Federal Ministry of Lands and the Oyo State Ministry of Lands. He said officials from the ministries visited the site and examined the community’s approved master plan.

    According to him, the authorities confirmed from the master plan that the disputed portion was a designated service road that had existed for many years.

    “I have been here since 1967. The other undeveloped land here belongs to the former deputy governor of Oyo State, and you can see that nothing was touched there,” Tiamiyu stated.

    He added that the community’s demand was simply the reopening of the access road linking the Express area to Bodija, lamenting that several previous reports made to relevant authorities had not yielded results.

    “All we are after is just to open this access road, right from the Express here to Bodija. We have made reports several times which proved abortive,” he said.

    Oyo govt Rauf Olaniyan Seyi Makinde
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Telegram Email
    Admin
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Aare Musulumi Urges Unity, Spiritual Renewal as Ramadan Begins

    February 17, 2026

    Oyo NUJ Congratulates Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin, at 39

    February 17, 2026

    Saudi Arabia Announces February 18 as First Day of Ramadan 1447 AH

    February 17, 2026
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Demo
    Top Posts

    OYOSUBEB Releases CBT Results, Sets 50% Cut-off Mark for Recruitment

    July 31, 20243,999

    Federal University of Agriculture and Technology, Okeho, Appoints Pioneer Vice Chancellor, Bursar

    August 30, 20251,932

    NULGE Rejects OYSHIA’s 7.5% Insurance Cut, Says Policy Undermines Workers’ Welfare in Oyo

    January 12, 20261,915

    Oyo State Head of Service Clarifies 2025 Confirmation/Advancement/Promotion Examinations for Public Servants

    October 18, 20251,701
    Don't Miss
    News

    Aare Musulumi Urges Unity, Spiritual Renewal as Ramadan Begins

    By AdminFebruary 17, 20268

    The Alhaji Dawud Makanjuola Akinola, Aare Musulumi of Yorubaland, Edo and Delta States, has congratulated…

    Oyo NUJ Congratulates Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin, at 39

    February 17, 2026

    Saudi Arabia Announces February 18 as First Day of Ramadan 1447 AH

    February 17, 2026

    Amofin Beulah Adeoye Celebrates Oyo Speaker, Debo Ogundoyin On His Birthday

    February 17, 2026
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from Reality News Today.

    Demo
    About Us
    About Us

    Your window to the world.
    Email Us: realitynewstoday24@gmail.com
    Contact: +2348066248191

    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
    Our Picks

    Aare Musulumi Urges Unity, Spiritual Renewal as Ramadan Begins

    February 17, 2026

    Oyo NUJ Congratulates Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin, at 39

    February 17, 2026

    Saudi Arabia Announces February 18 as First Day of Ramadan 1447 AH

    February 17, 2026
    Most Popular

    OYOSUBEB Releases CBT Results, Sets 50% Cut-off Mark for Recruitment

    July 31, 20243,999

    Federal University of Agriculture and Technology, Okeho, Appoints Pioneer Vice Chancellor, Bursar

    August 30, 20251,932

    NULGE Rejects OYSHIA’s 7.5% Insurance Cut, Says Policy Undermines Workers’ Welfare in Oyo

    January 12, 20261,915
    © 2026 Reality News Today. Designed by gaftyHub. Your window to the world.
    • Home
    • News
    • Feature
    • Special Report
    • Photo News
    • Education
    • Business and Economy
    • Event and lifestyle
    • Health
    • Security
    • Technology
    • Video
    • TV

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.